: The House and Senate State Government committees will hold a joint hearing to receive testimony on how a delayed 2020 Census may impact congressional reapportionment and legislative redistricting.
: House Chairman Seth Grove (R-Dover) will be joined by members of the House and Senate State Government committees, as well as the following officials:
• James Whitehorne, chief of the Redistricting & Voting Rights Data Office/ADDC/HQ, U.S. Census Bureau.
• Wendy Underhill, director of the Elections & Redistricting Program, National Conference of State Legislatures.
• Brent McClintock, executive director of the Legislative Data Processing Center.
• Jennifer Shultz, data services manager with the Pennsylvania State Data Center.
• Tim Schock, data analyst with the Pennsylvania State Data Center.
: 9 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 24.
: Senate Chambers in the Capitol Complex in Harrisburg.
LIVE WEBSTREAMING: The meeting will be streamed live at RepGrove.com
Media contact: Greg Gross, 717.260.6374, firstname.lastname@example.org