: Personal protective equipment (PPE) was billed as a vital part of combating the COVID-19 pandemic and state expenses for the equipment cost taxpayers millions of dollars. The House State Government Committee will investigate the procurement, storage and distribution of PPE during the COVID-19 pandemic as part of its series of hearings on the handling of the pandemic by the Wolf administration.
: Chairman Seth Grove (R-Dover) and members of the committee will receive testimony from:
• Department of General Services Secretary Curtis Topper.
• Department of General Services Deputy Secretary Ken Hess.
• Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency Director D. Randy Padfield.
• Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency Executive Deputy Director Jeff Thomas.
• Department of Health Director of the Bureau of Emergency Preparedness and Response Andy Pickett.
: Wednesday, March 31, at 9 a.m.
: Room G-50, Irvis Office Building, Capitol Complex, Harrisburg.
LIVE WEBSTREAMING: The meeting will be streamed live at RepGrove.com
Media contact: Greg Gross, 717.260.6374, firstname.lastname@example.org