: As the House State Government Committee continues its series of hearings on Pennsylvania’s election process, members will investigate during its next meeting election integrity and accessibility policy.
: Chairman Seth Grove (R-Dover) and members of the committee will receive testimony from:
• Dr. Clifford Neuman, director, University of Southern California Center for Computer Systems Security and associate professor, Computer Science Practice.
• Will Adler, PhD., senior technologist, Elections and Democracy, Center for Democracy & Technology.
• Ray Murphy, state coordinator, Keystone Votes.
• Nathan Savidge, director, Northumberland County Elections.
• Jason Snead, executive director, Honest Elections Project.
• Jennifer Garman, director of government affairs, Disability Rights Pennsylvania.
• Peri Jude Radecic, CEO, Disability Rights Pennsylvania.
: Thursday, April 1, at 12:30 p.m.
: Room G-50, Irvis Office Building, Capitol Complex, Harrisburg.
LIVE WEBSTREAMING: The meeting will be streamed live at RepGrove.com
*Editors’ Note: Following the hearing, Grove will be available to take questions in the East Wing Rotunda.
Media contact: Greg Gross, 717.260.6374, firstname.lastname@example.org