: To dive deeper into the problem of wasteful government spending and improper payments, the House State Government Committee will hold a hearing to receive key testimony from experts from a wide range of backgrounds.
: Committee Chairman Seth Grove (R-York) will be joined by committee members to receive testimony from the following experts:
• Rachel Greszler, senior research fellow in economics, budget and entitlements at the Heritage Foundation.
• James P. Kreiser, principal, business risk and IT services at Clifton Larson Allen.
• Sean Walker, principal, eastern region state and local government leader at Clifton Larson Allen.
• Remi Omisore, principal, auditing and accounting services at Clifton Larson Allen.
• Dr. Aaron S. Yelowitz, professor of economics at the University of Kentucky.
• Deborah Collier, vice president of policy and government affairs at Citizens Against Government Waste.
• Dr. Jetson Leder-Luis, assistant professor of markets, public policy and law at Boston University Questrom School of Business and NBER.
: Wednesday Oct. 26, at 8:30 a.m.
: Room 515, Irvis Office Building, State Capitol Complex, Harrisburg.
LIVE WEBSTREAMING: The hearing will be streamed live at PAHouseGOP.com
Media contact: Greg Gross, 717.260.6374, email@example.com